Eye Site Vision Center has maintained the high-standard safety procedures since reopening our doors to all of our patients:
- To minimize your time inside the office, our staff may call you prior to your appointment to update and document your medical health history and current medications.
- Upon arrival, you and anyone accompanying you - will have his or her temperature taken & must wear a face mask at all times in the office. Additionally, they will be asked to answer questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
- Physicians and staff members wear face masks at all times and have their temperatures taken on a daily basis.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at our check-in and check-out counters.
- The number of patients and chairs in the waiting area has been significantly reduced.
- All exam rooms, equipment, reception and common areas are thoroughly disinfected.